Your Privacy & Kitchen Fronts of Georgia
Your privacy is very important to us.
We protect the information that we collect as part of your use of www.kitchenfrontsofgeorgia.com.
Good to know:
- We do not (and won’t) sell your personal information to any third parties for any reason, including advertising
- You can use the website anonymously and do not have to provide us with personal information
- If you choose to register, we carefully protect the personal data you provide in secure systems that live in a secure facility.
- On our website, we collect data on how people use the website to better understand the user experience and identify ways to make it better
- The data we collect helps us understand how people use our services and to provide support.
The following definitions apply:
- Personal Identifying Information (PII): PII identifies or describes a person or can be directly linked to a specific individual. Examples of PII include, but are not limited to, a person’s name, mailing address, billing address, business name, alternate contact information (if given), telephone number, email address, fax number, credit or debit card number, security code and expiration date, and information related to a customer’s mobile device
How the Kitchen Fronts of Georgia Agencies Use Personal Identifying Information
Kitchen Fronts of Georgia uses PII provided by customers in order to provide services, to effectively and efficiently process enrollments, manage accounts, respond to questions, send customer emails, and otherwise communicate with Customers.
Retention of Personal Identifying Information
Kitchen Fronts of Georgia will only store the PII of a customer that is necessary to perform account functions such as billing, account settlement, or enforcement activities. All PII will be discarded no later than five years after an account is settled or cancelled.
Security of Kitchen Fronts of Georgia Personal Identifying Information
Kitchen Fronts of Georgia is committed to the security of customers PII.Kitchen Fronts of Georgia stores the PII provided by customers on computer servers that are located in secure, controlled facilities. Servers are designed with software, hardware and physical security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access.
Access to PII is controlled through administrative, technical, and physical security measures. By contract, third parties with whom Kitchen Fronts of Georgia share PII are also required to implement adequate security measures to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
The Kitchen Fronts of Georgia website, www.kitchenfrontsofgeorgia.com, stores “cookies” on the computer systems of users of the website. Cookies are small data elements that a website can store on a user’s system.
The Kitchen Fronts of Georgia website does not require that users of the website accept these cookies. Additionally, the Kitchen Fronts of Georgia website does not store third party cookies on the computer systems of users of the website.
Kitchen Fronts of Georgia does not knowingly engage in business with any company or vendor that uses Spyware or Malware. Kitchen Fronts of Georgia does not market detailed information collected from web sessions that can be directly tied to personal information.Kitchen Fronts of Georgia does not provide customers with downloadable software that collects or utilizes any PII.
WARNING: Kitchen Fronts of Georgia is not responsible for the privacy practices of external websites or applications. Please review the privacy policies of external websites or applications before providing any information to them.
Personal Information of Children Under the Age of 13
Kitchen Fronts of Georgia complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPPA) and the FTC’s Rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). The Kitchen Fronts of Georgia is not directed to children, and Kitchen Fronts of Georgia does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
E-mails Sent to Kitchen Fronts of Georgia